If you like peanut butter cups, this recipe is for you. I came across this cheesecake recipe on Brown Eyed Baker and made it for my sister’s birthday and it is beyond any peanut butter lover’s wildest dreams. Rich, yes – delicious, yes – diet, no… but, once in awhile, who cares!
Click here for the recipe featured on my own website!
Please visit deliciouslydelcassified.com
I love a dessert that you can also justify as “breakfast” – this happens to be one of them.
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed bananas (3)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a bowl, combine these dry ingredients: flour, salt and baking soda
- Using a mixer, blend the melted butter, eggs and sugar
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixer and mix until well blended
- Add in the mashed bananas and mix again, but don’t over-work
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts if desired
- Bake at 350°F for one hour